Overview | Partner Institutions (national) | Partner Institutions (international) | Key Offerings | Upcoming Events | Past Events and Archived Resources | SAINTS Scholarships | Contact Details
CALL for Applications: 2023 SAINTS Prestige Masters and Doctoral Scholarships
The following research opportunities are available for post-graduate students in Electrical/ Electronic /Mechatronic Engineering and Computer science.
With this call, the SAINTS is inviting academically outstanding students to apply for full–cost Masters and Doctoral scholarships (in fields of Science and Engineering) to do their research full-time in one of the following fields:
• basic nuclear physics (study of nuclear reactions, shapes and more),
• applied nuclear physics (study of radiation effects on matter, environmental radiation, accelerator mass spectrometry and more),
• materials science (materials characterization),
• nanoscience (new materials development),
• radiobiology (studying effects of radiation on the body),
• radiochemistry (development of novel radioisotopes for use in nuclear medicine and more), and
• advanced control systems for accelerator components and detector instrumentation (Engineering, Computer science)
See PDF below for more information:
Closing date: 30 December 2022
Application Outcomes for SAINTS Prestigious Masters and Doctoral Scholarships for 2022
The SAINTS Prestigious Masters and Doctoral Scholarships have been awarded to the following outstanding iThemba LABS-affiliated students for their studies during the 2022 academic year:
We congratulate all SAINTS Prestigious Scholarship Awardees for 2022 and wish them all the best with their studies for this year!!