Nuclear Medicine – Manufacture
- 67Ga citrate: for scintigraphy in the diagnosis of malignant lymphomas, malignant melanoma, lung carcinomas, mesothelioma, hepatoma, head and neck tumours, sarcomas, miscellaneous malignancies and indications in inflammations and infections (sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, AIDS and miscellaneous infectious diseases).
- 123I solution for injections: for non-invasive diagnostic investigations of thyroid abnormalities or dysfunction.
- 3. 123I capsules: for non-invasive diagnostic investigations of thyroid abnormalities or dysfunction.
- 123I-[MIBG]: a diagnostic agent for the scintigraphic assessment of neuroendocrine tumours (such as neuroblastomas and pheochromocytoma), as well as for myocardial scintigraphy and functional imaging of malignant paragangliomas and carcinoid tumours’.
- 18F-FDG: used for glucose metabolic studies (PET)
- 68Ge/68Ga generator: used as a source for 68Ga and this is labelled to peptides for the diagnosis of neuroendocrine tumours.
- 22Na solution and positron sources: used for positron annihilation studies.
- 82Sr (irradiated Rb metal targets): used as a source to produce a 82Sr/82Rb generator for myocardial perfusion studies.
|67Ga-citrate injection||Mondays with reference time 12:00 on Thursdays|
|67Ga Resin||On Request|
|123I-sodium iodide solution for injection or oral administration||Wednesdays with reference time 12:00|
|123I-m-iodobenzylguanidine (mIBG)||Wednesdays with reference time 12:00|
|18F-FDG||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday|
|68Ge/68Ga generator||Once a month|
|22Na solution and positron sources||On request|
|82Sr (irradiated Rb metal targets)||On request|