Overview | K200 SSC | K8 SPC1 | K11 SPC2 | 11 MeV PET | 3MV Tandetron | 6MV EN Tandem| 70 MeV Cyclone | Parameters | Infrastructure | Staff |
- SPC2 is a four-sector, solid-pole cyclotron with two 90◦ dees and an extraction radius of 0.476 m.
- Beams are transported via a transfer beamline, from either the polarised ion source or any of the two electron cyclotron resonance (ECR) ion source and are axially injected into SPC2 with a spiral inflector.
- To cover the range of energies and ion species, three interchangeable spiral inflectors are used.
- The magnetic field can be adjusted with six trim coils.
- The extraction system is identical to that of SPC1.